Level Three: Enlightened
15 spots available
Payments can be split into payments of $90.00/month or paid in full
LEVEL ONE PERKS
- Member’s 22oz chalice for 16oz price all the time (does not include high gravity beer for safety reasons)
- 1 free growler (first fill is free)
- 10% off of all merchandise
- 10% off of all packaged beer to-go (6 packs, 375s, 750s)
- Mantra pint glass to take home
- Exclusive email updates from Jules every week
- Automatically entered to win 2 tickets to ELEVATED PARTY (VIP block party)
- Automatically entered to win 2 tickets to ENLIGHTENED BEER DINNER (w/ Maneet Chauhan)
- Rotating special every Wednesday in the taproom for Member’s only
LEVEL TWO PERKS:
- 1 free beer on birthday (good the week-of only)
- Free growler fill on birthday (good the week-of only)
- Mantra Member’s chalice to take home at the end of the year
- 15% off all Mantra beer dinners held at Mantra
- Exclusive privilege to buy sour and barrel-aged bottle releases one week before they hit the market
- ELEVATED PARTY – VIP party with live music, food and more than 50 beers on tap at the end of the summer
- Custom Mantra Members T-shirt
- Mantra hat
- Elevated/Enlightened Member Happy Hour Monday-Thursday 3-5pm ($2 off 16oz or 22oz members pours)
- Automatically entered to win 2 tickets to Enlightened beer dinner
LEVEL THREE PERKS:
- Custom Mantra Rastal or Teku gold-rimmed glass
- Beer Camp with Brewmaster, Derrick Morse. Conceptualize a beer, brew it as a team. Beer will be bottled and distributed with member’s names on the bottle. Each enlightened member will receive 2 free bottles. Beer camp will be held in late fall.
- Private beer dinner with celebrity chef Maneet Chauhan. Debut of Beer Camp beer with other enlightened members. Takes place at the end of the year.
- Personal small batch brew. Unlike beer camp where everyone makes one beer altogether, this beer will be your individual recipe. You will be given a portion of the batch and the rest will be poured in the taproom for further bragging rights.
- *Memberships and benefits are non-transferable
- *Discounts/benefits can only be applied to Member, not significant other or family member.
- *Mantra membership can be suspended or revoked at any time without refund for misuse or conduct in a manner detrimental to the health, safety or welfare of others.
- *Memberships run from Jan 1st-Dec 31st. Memberships bought after Jan 1st do not have rollover days. Membership always ends Dec. 31st.
- *Automatic renewal is not guaranteed.
- *Member’s benefits are subject to change or cancellation at Mantra’s discretion.
- For more info or specific questions, please email our Taproom Manager, Jules, at: firstname.lastname@example.org Or, visit our taproom at 216 Noah Drive Suite #140, Franklin, TN 37064